You can publish the manuscript and deliver paper presentation on ICAMS 2020, orally or poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
You can deliver a presentation on ICAMS 2020, but the presented manuscript WILL NOT be published. Abstract is necessary to submit
You can participate and attend all the presentation sessions only, neither making presentation nor having paper published
The accepted papers by ICAMS 2020, will be published by Journal of Advanced Management Science (JOAMS, ISSN: 2168-0787, 10.18178/joams)), and will be included in Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Google Scholar, Crossref, Engineering & Technology Digital Library and Electronic Journals Digital Library.
Please follow the format when preparing your paper. Each paper is limited to 5-8 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
1. Please submit the formated article to Electronic Submission System.
2. Or you can submit to conference email box: email@example.com
1. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
2. All submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
3. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewed. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing.
4. ICAMS firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are requested to ensure these standards are met.